Also, when the consent form for the use of personal data is displayed in the app, please refer to this for the minimal necessary consent items to display basic, non-personalized ads
The consent form for the use of personal data can be reset at any time within the app. Please refer to this for the method
 What data do we collect?
<Data managed by our company>
- User ID (value generated upon app launch)
- Operating system name and version
- Device name
- Device language setting
- App version number
- App progress (scores, reached levels, ranking data, etc.)
- App operation status (data for analysis such as pressed buttons and displayed screens)
- Player data (nickname, login, in-app purchases, etc.)
- IP address (only as a log of the web server, not linked with the User ID)
- Date and time of transmission and reception
As listed, our company does not collect any personally identifiable information (such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, ID number, detailed location data, hereafter referred to as "personal information").
The User ID is a value used to link app data with the server, and a different value is assigned to each app. There is no regularity or association with other services.。
<Information obtained through services operated by third parties>
- Advertising ID (when consent is obtained from the user)
- For iOS devices, it's called IDFA (Identifier For Advertising)
- For Android OS devices, it's called AAID (Google Advertising ID)
- IP address (which may be used for rough location estimation)
- User operations and interactions (app launch, taps, video viewing, etc.)
- Information about ad display (number of ad displays, number of clicks, etc.)
- Diagnostic information (crash logs, app launch time, hang-up rate, energy consumption, etc.)
- Payer information (for those who make in-app purchases, including the country, region, and currency of the payer)
- Date and time of transmission and reception
The third-party services are app distribution store operators (Apple for the App Store, Google for Google Play), and ad delivery operators. (For details, see 
While app distribution store operators handle personal information, the use of our app does not mean that we can obtain personal information of the user.
Ad delivery operators may handle personal information in other services they provide, but the use of our app does not mean that we can obtain personal information of the user.
In other words, we do not obtain personal information from services operated by third parties.
The Advertising ID is a unique value on the device. If the user permits, it can span other services, and based on the information obtained from other services, we may customize and deliver ads in our app for you. You can change the Advertising ID at any time, and you can also opt out in the OS settings.
 List of services operated by third parties that our company utilizes and links to their privacy policies
App distribution store operators
Ad Delivery Operators (Including Analytics)
||Unity Ads, Unity Gameing Services
Ad Delivery Operators
|FAN Communications, Inc.
||LINE for Business
|i-mobile Co., Ltd.
||i-mobile Ad Network
||Zucks Ad Network
 How do we collect your data?
Our company collects your data when you use our smartphone app through communication over the internet between your device and our management server.
We may also indirectly receive your data from the third-party services listed in .
 How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Provide the features of our smartphone app
- Maintain, protect, and improve our smartphone app
- Check the usage status of our smartphone app
- Respond to inquiries about our smartphone app
- Respond to acts that violate our terms and other regulations regarding our smartphone app
- Create statistical data about usage status
- Deliver advertisements in our smartphone app
- Understand the status of ad delivery and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Plan, propose, and implement new services in the future
- Provide some information to the third-party services that we use
We will not disclose your data without your consent. Data for rankings (scores and nicknames) and online matches (nicknames, ratings, etc.) are disclosed as they are intended to be seen by others. However, even in such cases, personal information will not be identified.
 How do we store your data?
The data handled by our smartphone app is stored as a data file in the app data area inside the device you use. Normally, access to this data file is not possible except by the app itself. (Of course, the OS can access it, and people who can use the device can also access it.) A part of the created data and the device information obtainable from the app are transmitted to our management server via encrypted communication (SSL), and stored on our management server.
Our management server utilizes a paid rental server provided within Japan. The location of the server is Japan. As the company providing the rental server is responsible for security, security measures are perfect.
The storage period of data on the management server is as long as the corresponding app is providing its service. For apps that have ended their service, the data will be deleted within one year.
As for the data within the device, all will be deleted when the app is uninstalled. However, data linked to the store's account (for example, non-consumable in-app purchases, backed-up app data) may be restored when the app is reinstalled.
The data provided to services operated by third parties will be handled according to their privacy policies.
In our smartphone app, most data is stored inside the device. For example, player data such as the progress of a game app is stored within the device. On our management server, we handle log data, such as user behavior history. However, in features such as ranking displays, user scores and the nicknames you set are stored on our management server.
Even if you uninstall the app, your data on our management server will not be deleted. This is because we cannot obtain information that the app has been uninstalled. If you wish to delete this, please refer to 
We do not use the data we manage for marketing purposes.
However, the data provided to services operated by third parties may be used by those organizations.
 What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
We will respond to your requests within one month. If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us (see 
). When doing so, be sure to provide the name of the relevant app and the user ID displayed on the screen. Also, you may be asked to provide some information for the purpose of verifying whether the personal data is yours.
 What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
 What types of cookies do we use?
 How to manage your cookies
 Privacy policies of other websites
 How to contact us
Name: Wasabi Applications K.K
Address: 5-21-6 Hiyoshi, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan 223-0061
Representative: Tatsuhiko Koyama