What data do we collect?
<Data collected when accessing our website>
- Accessed files
- IP address
- Date and time
- Amount of data transferred
- Referrer (source of reference)
- User agent (visitor's OS, browser, etc.)
These are standard web server access logs, and we do not collect any personally identifiable information (such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, ID numbers, detailed location data, etc.).
<Data collected through the contact form on our website or when contacting our support>
- Name (but we do not verify whether it is your real name, so it can be any characters)
- Email address
- Sender's IP address
- Inquiry information
- Date and time of sending
- Email information (in case of inquiry by email, information about the mailer, etc.)
 How do we collect your data?
We collect and process data in the following cases:
- When you access our website
- When you submit data entered in the inquiry form on our website
- When you contact us by email or any other messenger
 How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can do the following:
- To respond to inquiries about our company and the services we provide
- To deal with actions that violate our terms and other regulations in the services we provide
- To confirm usage status
- To provide, maintain, protect, and improve the features of our website
- To plan, propose, and implement new services in the future
Except as required by law, we will not provide the personal data we collect to third parties without obtaining your prior consent.
 How do we store your data?
When you access our website, your data is saved as an access log file on the server that our company contracts with. If you use the inquiry form, the information you enter is sent to our company's email address as an email. We are using a paid rental server provided in Japan. The server location is in Japan. The company providing the rental server is responsible for security, so all security measures are in place.
As for emails, they will be viewed on devices owned by our company. The handling of these will be in accordance with our company's rules, and we will strive to prevent leaks and the like.
The data retention period on our web server is nine weeks. For inquiry emails, they will be deleted after the response is completed (however, some content of the inquiry may be retained for future responses and for the purpose of improving services).
We do not use the data we manage for marketing purposes.
 What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
We will respond to your requests within one month. If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us (see 
 What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
 Privacy policies of other websites
 How to contact us
Name: Wasabi Applications K.K
Address: 5-21-6 Hiyoshi, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan 223-0061
Representative: Tatsuhiko Koyama